I think everything I want to say about this week can be conveyed with this: TGIF. I’ll be honest, it hasn’t been a great week. I’ve struggled a bit. (well, a lot). But the weekend is here, I’m going to get a good night’s sleep and spend some time in nature, and just…be.
So lets kick our feet up, grab a glass of wine and enjoy this week’s best of the webs.
The little things I’ve loved lately:
Friends who make sure vegetarian options are available for me ~ Sending this week’s paper to print super early ~ The new-found confidence from being able to complete the 12wbt exercise program ~ Lunch with my sister ~ Cool weather and couch blankets ~ Avocados ~ Knowing I have people on my side ~ Bright lipsticks ~ Hot showers ~ Delicious coconut scented moisturiser ~ New episodes of The Mindy Project ~
The links I’ve loved:
- A manifesto for the quiet ones
- How to get out of bed
- I love this collection of works by really cool tattoo artists
- A great quickfire interview with Dita Von Teese
- This is so funny, but also has a great message: Stupid answers to common writing questions
Best book you can write.
Best version of yourself you can be.
Demonstrate these things.
Go and write.
- 4 tips to deal with the fact that the internet is always changing
- A friend of mine wrote about a really important topic, and it’s very timely for me
- 10 female celebrities who have amazing views on body image
Skull of the week: