Happy Easter guys! I don’t know about you, but I love the feeling you get at the start of a long weekend. That relaxing feeling of four days off stretched out before you, knowing you don’t have to rush back to work on Monday morning. Knowing you have time, and space, and unknown opportunities just waiting to be discovered. It’s truly transformational! We’ve had a fantastic start to the weekend catching up with friends and family, and it’s only going to get better. Autumn has definitely arrived and the cool air is invigorating and revitalising. It’s my favourite time of the year, for sure. In fact, last week I whipped out my scarf collection, broke out the cardigans and really embraced the change in weather.
So whether you’re gearing up for a big night of celebrations tonight, taking the time to do nothing for once, or recovering from last night’s shenanigans, enjoy the best of what the internet has to offer.
The little things I’ve loved lately:
Time with friends ~ Delicious and healthy meals ~ Feeling strong and confident ~ Cool weather and cuddly animals ~ Long weekends ~ Wandering down William St during lunch breaks ~ Popcorn ~ Cardigans ~ Pavlova ~ Matte lipstick ~ Slippers and scarves ~ The Mindy Project ~ Snapchat ~ Commitment ~ Working hard
The links I’ve loved:
- Oversharing undertaker goes viral
- Welcome to write club (writer’s write)
- People aren’t magic. This!!!
- Got tattoos? Ever been asked what you’ll look like when you’re old?
- This re-working of ‘I Touch Myself’ for breast cancer awareness is just stunning
- I loved seeing Pearl’s everyday style and her 5 reasons to join a fashion challenge
Skull of the week:
Photo 1 by Pavel Voinov