It’s so full of ideas and thoughts and plans and knowledge and memories and inspiration and “I can”s and possibilities, such endless possibilities!
I can’t believe it’s already been a week since I hopped on a plane to Brisbane spend a weekend at The Blogcademy. It was such an inspiring, educational, insightful and exhilarating time. It was also the first time I’d travelled on my own – and apart from a couple of small freak outs (most related to navigation!) I think I did pretty well!
I’ll be sharing more Blogcademy goodness in the next couple of weeks and I can’t wait to get stuck into some “meaty and sticky” posts! I’ll also be doing a lot of behind the scenes blog work, that hopefully will translate into a better reader experience :)
This edition’s ‘little things’:
~ Feeling inspired and excited ~ Meeting a bunch of smart and sassy business minded babes in Brisbane ~ Watching the OC (and singing along to the theme song) ~ Sons of Anarchy. Always Sons of Anarchy ~ Krispy Kreme donuts (and OMG cronuts) ~ chocolate covered freeze dried strawberries ~ Flying Qantas ~ Pool walking ~ The cone of silence ~ Crafting for the ham-fisted ~ Lush pampering ~ Japanese face masks ~ Learning ~
And the things that have kept me entertained:
- The Blogcademy headmistresses were featured on the news!
- Where are all the clothes for women with breasts? (via Rock n Roll Bride)
- You might not make friends with salad, but you will if you bring one of these to the party
- These photos are amazing – Halloween used to be A LOT more creepy!
- Classic pinup photos replicated using milk and high-speed photography
- These vintage showgirls and circus folk look like my kinda people!
- You shouldn’t have to apologise for loving something that makes you smile (Also, I went to school with the author of this piece many, many years ago! How small is the world?)
- This campaign is shocking but, unfortunately, not that surprising
- Pugs win at Halloween. Yep yep yep.
- I am so happy that I stumbled upon indie Berries blog! So many of her posts made me real life LOL: Conversations with Husband, Lets talk money, Guess what I had today
What was the highlight of your week? Tell me about the things that made you smile!
I’m also on Twitter now @skullcrosstales – come say hi!
PS – I wish I had a photo with Shauna to complete the set! Come back to Aus soon girls!!