Lets make a deal.
It’s been a long and busy week at this end of the world. A public holiday last Monday, although very nice, put us behind at work, and when you’re working to a publishing deadline every fortnight, each day matters! This week has shown me that it really is the little things that matter!
This edition’s ‘little things’:
New music from Lorde and Juan Alban ~ Newly dyed red hair ~ Smiths Mocha Rose with Vanilla lip balm, gifted from a friend ~ New episodes of Sons of Anarchy ~ The warm weather on the horizon ~ Sleeping with the fan on ~ Watching Breaking Bad from the beginning and finally getting what all the cool kids are talking about ~ New tattoos (more on that soon!) ~ chocolate mousse ~ sourdough toast with ALL THE BUTTER ~ having a sister that lives less than five minutes down the road ~ new bathers and everything they represent ~ getting excited for the Blogcademy & my trip to Brisbane (!!!!)
And the things that have kept me entertained:
- I couldn’t help but sing along in my head to these awesome cartoons inspired by The Smiths.
- A fantastic short film (make sure you watch it right to the end)
- The Oatmeal’s take on Miley Cyrus: nailed it!
- A worthwhile reminder
- How to stay positive when life sucks
- Bloggers talk about their favourite Pinterest quote
- 33 ways to make your house frickin’ awesome
- It’s nearly Halloween! Here’s a cute pumpkin design without any of the messy carving and 63 absolutely incredible carved pumpkins
What are you grateful for this week? What little things make your day brighter?
PS – I’ve just created a Facebook page for the blog – its a little lonely at the moment, so please stop by and say hi! You can also follow me on Instagram (@skullandcrosstales)